- once upon a time – not so long ago – most of the business in world was offline, sellers had firm control over what products he wanted to showcase to buyers.
- Buyers used to receive access to information about seller’s services when and how seller chose to provide to him. Meetings, brochures, phone calls were common ways to showcase services. As a result, Seller controlled sales cycle.
- This flow of sales has changed considerably over a short period of time. Now, a Prospective buyer can hop online anytime with tablets and smartphones. They can have quick comparison shop and access information that seller did not even create for eg. Reviews.
- If you don’t have a website, then a buyer might educate himself about your services from third party information, outdated and poor information might add confusion to the decision-making process. Closing the deal might become complicated based on how someone else showcase your services.
- The whole point is of regaining control of sales cycle via information flow that attracts prospective buyers. In doing so, put a face to your online identity and get referrals, business over social media.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/14/d408783360/htdocs/heartlandtechs/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 388