Tweaks and Extensions to enhance google chrome experience. – Faster is better.
Useful Tweaks in Google Chrome Settings
- Use Latest Version: Google is working on to make chrome better and faster, so always stay up to date with the latest version.
- Don’t use too many Extensions: some extensions are not needed for every run, disable those unnecessary extensions.
- Choose which data you to sync between devices. By default, Google Chrome sync apps, passwords and much more data, so you can access your data on all synced devices. I think we just need password to sync, Rest of field options you can uncheck in settings
- Chrome instant search can use different search engines, You don’t need many options here, just use google and delete others. To do so, Go to Settings.
Extensions that improve browsing experience
- Internet Download Manager: It can really boost up your download speed, You can disable other plugins, I recommend you should use it.
- Extensionbetter Browser: It is Chrome extension has awesome features like Auto Scroll, Back to top, Floating google search, one click delete search key and many more. It can take your browsing experience to the next level. Their page at Google Webstore says: “We can Enhance your Browsing experience in 10-15% faster”
- Google Quick Scroll: It is a huge time saver for the google search, when search results appear, It will give you auto-preview of words in result page that match with your search query, so you can quickly go to right information. It is great but not perfect. Sometimes it does not work the way it should, but at times very useful.
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/14/d408783360/htdocs/heartlandtechs/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php
on line 388